Mother Love Bone Lyrics
Mother Love Bone was an American rock band that formed in Seattle, Washington in 1988. The band was active from 1988 to 1990. Frontman Andrew Wood's personality and compositions helped to catapult the group to the top of the burgeoning late 1980s/early 1990s Seattle music scene. Wood died only days before the scheduled release of the band's debut album, Apple, thus ending the group's hopes of success. The album was finally released a few months later. Although Mother Love Bone is remembered by many as a very talented band in its own right, its legacy, for some, is overshadowed by Wood's death and the bands that its former members would later form, most notably Pearl Jam.
Mother Love Bone Links
Mother Love Bone
- Mother Love Bone, Andrew Wood, Kevin Wood, Interview, Malfunkshun
- loverock.vze.com: The Andrew Wood Tribute Page
- Mother Love Bone Love Rock Awaits You homepage
- MALFUNKSHUN: The Andrew Wood Story.
- Yahoo Groups Email List
- Mother Love Bone: The Love Bone Earth Affair
- Essential Heavy Metal (NEW)
- Mahalo - Mother Love Bone